1.Congratulations 祝贺
A:It is wonderful that you won 2 silver and 4 bronze medals at this World Athletics Championships. 太棒了,你们在本次世界田径锦标赛上获得了2银4铜的好成绩。
B:Thank you. The only pity is that we only got a bronze medal in the women''s 20km race walking. 谢谢。唯一遗憾的是我们在女子20公里竞走中只得了块铜牌。
A:Never mind. This is the first time for Li Na to participate in the world level competition. This result is not easy for her. 没关系。这是李娜首次参加大赛。这样成绩已经不错了。
B:We should train harder after we go back home. 回国后我们要更加努力训练。
A:Warm congratulations to you on your good performances. I sincerely wish you have greater achievements at the next championships. 祝贺你们这次取得的好成绩。衷心祝愿你们在下届锦标赛上取得更好的成绩。
B:Thanks. 谢谢。
award 颁奖
medal 奖牌
congratulation 祝贺
achievement 成绩
2.Chairing the awarding ceremony 主持颁奖仪式
A:Xiao Fang. please get all the trophies, medals, flowers and certificates ready. The awarding ceremony will start soon. 小方,请您把奖杯、奖牌、鲜花和证书都准备好,颁奖仪式很快就要开始了。
B:Everything is ready. 都已经准备妥当。
A:You should be very careful of the flags and songs, otherwise it may cause a big political problem. 务必保证国旗、国歌没有差错,否则会出现严重的政治问题。
B:Don''t worry. 请放心。
A:Now the awarding ceremony begins. Welcome the third place Brazilian Team marching in. 现在颁奖仪式开始。现在请获得第三名的巴西队入场。
B:Welcome the second place Cuban Team marching in. 欢迎获得第二名的古巴队入场。
B:Warmly welcome the Champion of this championships, the Chinese Team marching in. 热烈欢迎本届锦标赛冠军中国队入场。
B:Now we invite Mr. Wang Xiaoming, Chairman of the Organizing Committee to present the awards accompanied by Mr. Chen Rong, President of Hai Cheng Company. (hoisting the national flag and playing the anthem) 现在欢迎海城集团总裁陈荣先生陪同组委会主任王小鹏先生给冠军队颁奖。
(升国旗,奏国歌)
B:Now the awarding ceremony has come to the end. Thanks to you all and wish you a happy journey home and see you next time. 颁奖仪式到此结束。谢谢大家,祝大家返程旅途愉快,下次再见。
ceremony 仪式



