1.Meeting guests at the airport 机场迎接
A:Excuse me. are you Mr. Hansen, the manager of the Australian Volleyball Team? 请问,您是澳大利亚排球队领队汉森先生吗?
B:Yes. 是的。
A:I''m Wang Chuan, Vice-President of the China Volleyball Association. Nice to meet you, and welcome to China. 我是中国排球协会副主席王川,很高兴认识您,欢迎到中国来。
B:Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for coming to meet us. 我也很高兴认识您 。谢谢您来接我们。
A:It''s my pleasure. How was your trip? 不客气。旅途好吗?
B:It was pleasant all the way. How many volleyball teams have arrived in Beijing? 全程都很愉快。有多少支排球队已经到达北京了?
B:Nine teams have arrived and some have already started training. 九个队已经到达,一些队已经开始训练了。
B:So soon? By the way, where do we pick up the luggage? 这么快?顺便问一句,我们在哪儿取行李?
B:This way, please. After that, we''ll drive you to the Friendship Hotel. 在这边。取完行李之后,我们将开车送你们去友谊宾馆。
B:Do we have anything planned for this evening? 我们今晚有活动安排吗?
B:Yes. We are going to have a meeting for team managers and coaches at eight o''clock this evening in the hotel. 有,今天晚上8点钟在宾馆开一个领队及教练的会。
guest 客人
team manager 领队
friendship 友谊
manager 经理;管理人
association 协会
coach 教练
2.Saying goodbye 送别
A:Thank you for coming to see us off. 谢谢您来为我们送行。
B:It''s my pleasure. Your team did well in the game. It showed great skill and good sportsmanship. Congratulations. 不客气。你们球队比赛发挥得不错,球技精湛,球风正派。祝贺你们。
A:Thank you. And thank you so much for everything. 谢谢。同时非常感谢你们所有的招待。
B:We hope you had a good time in Beijing. 希望你们在北京的这段时间是愉快的。
A:We sure did. We had a great time. Everything was just fine. 我们确实过得很愉快,一切都很好。
A:Have you got everything packed? 行李都打好了吗?
B:Yes, we are ready to go. 好了,我们都已准备好要动身了。
A:Okay. We have a VIP car ready for the manager of your team. All the team members can take the bus, and all your luggage will go in a special van. 好的。我们为你们的领队准备了专用的小汽车,队员可乘专用的公共汽车,行李装到货车上。
B:Thank you. It sounds great. 谢谢。安排得很好。
B:So, I must say good-bye to you, and have a good trip. 那么,我必须跟您道别了,祝您旅途愉快。
B:Thank you. Good-bye. 谢谢你。再见。
see somebody off 为某人送行
sportsmanship 体育道德
congratulation 祝贺
pack 包装,打行李
special 专门的
van 运货车



