1.Taking a shuttle bus 乘班车
A:Sir, do you know how far it is from this hotel to the stadium for the track and field competition? 先生,请问从饭店到田径比赛的体育场有多远?
B:About 15 km. 大约15公里.
A:How has the Organizing Committee arranged the transportation? 组委会是怎么安排交通的?
B:Shuttle buses will be used. 安排了班车。
A:Please tell us the details. 请介绍一下。
B:The first bus will leave the hotel at 7:00 a.m. every morning. Then a bus will leave every half an hour till 4:30 p.m. 每天早晨7:00头班车从饭店发车。直到下午4:30前每间隔半小时会发一班车。
A:How about the bus coming back from the stadium? 那从体育场回饭店怎样?
B:About the same. The only difference is that the first bus will leave at 9:00 and the last one at 6:30. 同样。只是体育场的头班车9:00发车,末班车6:30发车。
A:Is there any mark on the buses? 专车上有什么标志么?
B:You can see very clearly the logo of mascot on the bus windows. 车窗上有本届组委会的吉祥物标志,非常醒目。
A:Where is the parking? 停车场在哪里?
B:The parking area is in the square in front of the main entrance of the hotel. 停车场在饭店大门口。
A:Thank you very much for your detailed introduction. 谢谢您的详细介绍。
B:You are welcome. Wish you athletes success. 不客气。祝你们运动员比赛成功。
transportation 交通,运输
shuttle bus 班车
mascot 吉祥物
detailed introduction 详细的
2.Asking the way 问路
A:Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to the College Gymnasium? 劳驾,您能告诉我去大学体育馆的路吗?
B:Sure. It''s not far from here. Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights. Then walk three blocks, and you''ll see the College Gymnasium on the right. Have you got all that? 当然可以。离这并不远。您一直往前走,到红绿灯左转弯。然后走3条街,您就会看到大学体育馆在您的右边。您听明白了吗?
A:Yes, I think so. Thank you very much. 我想是的,非常感谢。
B:That''s OK. 不客气。
gymnasium 体育馆
straight 一直地
ahead 向前
block 街区,街段
3.Taking a taxi 乘出租车
A:Taxi 出租车
B:Yes, madam. Where would you like to go? 您好,女士。您想去哪里?
A:To the Athletes Village. What is the fare? 去奥运村。车费是多少?
B:About thirty dollars. 大约30美元。
A:Okay. let''s go. 好的。我们走吧.
B:Can I put your bags in the trunk first? 我能先将你们的包放在后车箱吗?
A:Sure, thank you. 当然可以,谢谢。
B:Are you athletes from China? 你们是中国队运动员吗?
A:Yes, we are. We''re rhythmic gymnasts. 是的。我们是艺术体操运动员。
B:Great! China has very good gymnasts. 太棒了!中国有非常优秀的体操运动员。
A:That''s right. 是的。
B:Here we are. The Athletes'' Village. 我们到了,这就是奥运村。
A:Thank you. How much is it? 谢谢。多少钱?
B:Twenty-eight dollars. 28元。
A:Here''s thirty dollars. Please keep the change. 给您30元,请不要找零钱了。
B:Thank you. Enjoy your stay here. Good-bye. 谢谢。祝你们在这里过得愉快。再见。
transportation 交通
athlete 运动员
Athletes village 奥运村(运动员村)
fare 车费
trunk 汽车车尾的行李箱
rhythmic 有韵律的;有节奏的
gymnast 体操运动员
change 找头;零钱
enjoy 享受……的乐趣;喜爱
4.Taking a bus 乘公共汽车
A:Excuse me. Does this bus go to the shopping mall? 劳驾,请问这趟公共汽车去购物中心吗?
B:Yes, it does. Please get on the bus. 是的,请上车。
A:How much is the bus fare? 车费是多少?
B:Three quarters. Just drop your money into the box. 7角5分,请将钱放进这个钱箱。
A:Ok. Would you please let me know when we get there? 好的。到站时请告诉我一声好吗?
B:Sure. I''ll remind you, or you can also pull the cord when you want to get off. 当然,我会提醒你的。或者,如果您想下车,也可以拉一下这条线。
A:Thank you. 谢谢您。
mall 商店区,购物中
quarter (美国,加拿大的)2角5分钱的硬币
remind 提醒
pull 拉,牵
cord 细绳,粗线



